Terms & Conditions of Site Usage
Hello & welcome to our site. If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms & conditions of use. This along with our privacy, ordering, & shipping policies govern Divine Inspirations" relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of policies, DO NOT use our site.
The term 'Divine Inspiration - "Unlimited"' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This site is copyright protected.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited!
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.